MachBlog Postgre Fix

I was using MachBlog with MS SQL Server and had very little trouble. I made the switch to Postgre and things started to blow up.

I made some updates and before I send it over to Pete and Matt, I’m gonna throw it up here for anyone to grab.

There was an extra field, isHidden, and some other bugs. I also cleaned up the DB creation scirpt. Reordered a field to match the other scripts. Not much of a difference there, but it helps with Import / Export if you don’t have a good tool for that.

I zipped the entire PostgreSQL databaseObjects directory and the SQL script.

machblog_postgre_fix.zip

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *